Friday, May 30, 2014

Goodwill to Men

We're still celebrating Peace at Jingle Belles this week ... asking you to make a card incorporating the word Peace, a Peace Symbol, or a theme that says Peace to you (snowfall, forests, etc.).

Here are our second cards:

Lauren's Other Card

Lauren says, "I somewhat CASE-d myself this week, or at least, I adapted the same idea I used to make this card in 2012; with the word, "peace" spelled out in my own diecut foreign text chipboard letters, on top of an earth I cut from an old Christmas card. I love the idea of re-using a concept that still seems fun, and seeing how many different ways I can make it work!"



Stephanie says, "I too did a variation on last weeks theme ... peaceful blue, snowflakes and the word peace ... with a starry sky added this time."

Remember, you have until Wednesday at 6pm to link-up.

No comments: