Friday, September 16, 2016

I'll be *HOME* for Christmas

We're still celebrating holiday architecture, and you've still got lots of time to make a card with any type of building on it and link up at the "Little Town of Bethlehem" post right beneath this one! Meanwhile, here's what we made this week:


Lauren says, "This sparkly little house and the uber-cute reindeer couple were just a few of the stickers on a sheet of adorable Doodlebug Icons I bought recently. I've dipped into some of the brand new Eyelet Outlet brads to dress these sweeties up even more: the boy reindeer has donned some Antler Brads, while the girl reindeer is wearing a hat that comes in the Elf Brads set. i've also added some Heart Enamels, plus a bit of Skinny Washi, and Holiday Dots Washi. I'd love to take credit for thinking up that super-fun diagonal swathe of tape, but actually, I just followed the current Sketch Saturday (week #429) layout."



Stephanie says, "I played with fun papers again this week ... a die cut sentiment and this one came together quickly."

No comments: